Region -> FullScreen

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Hi All,

The framework is cool and I really like it.

I have a question like: is there a way to make certain region to go fullscreen when user double click on the region title?

This would be nice thank you

Truyen

Coordinator
Jun 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

What do you mean by full screen. The region adapter and their views are customizable in style and behaviors.

Jun 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I mean I have 3 regions called Top Left (30% screen width), Top Right (70% screen width), Bottom (100% screen width).

Each regions have a title. I want to have a feature like when user click on the title of Top Left, this region will popup and go fullscreen overlay on top of the other regions.

Can it be done?

Coordinator
Jun 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

It depends, if the regions are contained inside a normal stack panel or grid, you have to deal with that behavior; if they are contained in a third party control, they may probably supply that feature without the need to reinvent the wheel. I mean, this is a behavior specific of the panel control and not really related to Prism. There are WPF and Silverlight controls like: http://www.telerik.com/products/wpf/docking.aspx or any free controls for docking in WPF available on Codeplex, then you just need to replace it with the current regions container.